Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Righteous Malt Dew: Johnson City Gold



For the longest time, I lamented the fact that some new flavors of Mtn Dew seemed a tad immature with super bright colors and super fruity tastes.  I thought that White Out shattered this mold with its snow white color and smooth taste.  Now, Mtn Dew has taken an even bigger step towards a mature look and smooth taste: Johnson City Gold.

Johnson City Gold is a malt flavored Dew.  It has a distinct beer-like smell when cracked open, a light golden color, and a can design that looks very adult.

It is one flavor in a regional Dew campaign.  Fans can name and design the label of the other flavors here: http://www.yourmaltdew.com

2 comments:

  1. I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. I love if you publish the blogs often.
    Pawn Shops in Alabama
    Pawn Brokers
    Pawn Loans
    Pawn Loans in Alabama
    Pawn Shops near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs. Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.
    Pawn shops in Burbank

    Pawn shops in Norman Bridge

    Pawn shops in Madison Avenue

    Pawn shops in st. stephens

    ReplyDelete